Learn How to Launch a Crowdfunding Campaign at Delray Tech Space!
Have you considered launching a crowdfunding campaign for your company? Maybe you have even launched one in the past. Would you like to learn hands on how we are launching ours? We would love to have you participate in the process of planning our crowdfunding campaign.
On Friday afternoon while the crowd is busy with a free coworking day, some of us will be organizing a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to raise awareness and bring new members to Delray Tech Space.
What we will be learning about crowdfunding:
- What is our crowdfunding goal?
- What platform is the best for our nonprofit coworking and technology event space?
- What type of content do we wish to share on our page?
- What perks draw out the most participants?
- How important is a video to the campaign?
- What types of photos should be included when crowdfunding?
- Should the campaign have their own social profiles?
- Are articles important to have written before the launch?
- How often should updates be posted?
- Do we have participants or members enrolled at the time of launch?
- What resources are needed to submit to media outlets?
- How many press releases should be written and what topics should be covered?
Launching a successful crowdfunding campaign takes a lot of work and collaboration from many individuals. We hope you will come out and join us to make ours a great success and learn the “dos and don’ts” at the same time.
Join us at Delray Tech Space on June 19th from 2pm till 4pm to plan a crowdfunding campaign!
1405 North Congress Ave, Suite 5, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Delray Tech Space Directions: Google map – https://goo.gl/maps/y3f48
Same plaza as Crossfit, called “Mezzanine Plaza”. It’s a bright yellow building. If you’re coming from the South, it’s on the right. If you’re coming from the North, you need to turn at 13th/17th Street to get into the plaza.